Saturday, July 23, 2016

NEW: David Bowie live in Birmingham 1995 - 2CD - December 13

David Bowie - Live at The Birmingham NEC Hall 5
13-12-1995

Billed as Twix Mix and recorded for TV where 3-4 tracks were aired around Xmas 1995

Set List
1 Look Back In Anger
2 Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps)
3 The Voyeur Of Utter Destruction (As Beauty)
4 The Man Who Sold The World
5 Hallo Spaceboy
6 I Have Not Been To Oxford Town
7 Strangers When We Meet
8 Breaking Glass
9 The Motel
10 Jump They Say
11 Boys Keep Swinging
12 Teenage Wildlife
13 Under Pressure
14 Moonage Daydream
15 We Prick You
16 Hallo Spaceboy (2nd - recorded for a video which never surfaced}

My 3rd visit to Birmingham in 1995 after attending the 2 shows earlier in November 1995.

While watching Alanis Morrisette Zac Alford came into the crowd [He said to watch a fellow Canadian] just where I was standing with my mate who started talking to him while I had the mic hanging from my neck ready to record Bowie LOL.
We were standing right underneath a sound stack hanging from the rafters hence excellent sound quality.
As the show starts my mate says 'its not gonna be a normal show' he noticed the mic in the middle of the stage and so he was right as Bowie started with 'Look Back in Anger' great show.

Download this bootleg here
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment