Thursday, March 31, 2016

NEW: David Bowie live in Fort Lauderdale 1972 - 2CD - November 17

DAVID BOWIE -  Pirate’s Cove Amusement Park, Fort Lauderdale  17 November 1972  ( AUD ) ( not Vinyl or CD sourced !!! ) Remastered Version

Quality : 8


01.Intro
02.Hang On To Yourself
03.Ziggy Stardust
04.Changes
05.The Supermen
06.Life On Mars?
07.Five Years
08.Space Oddity
09.Andy Warhol
10.Drive In Saturday ( Bowie DID play "Drive In Saturday" that night, he said, for the the first time. )
11.The Width Of A Circle
12.( continue )
13.John, I’m Only Dancing
14.Queen Bitch
15.Moonage Daydream
16.Waiting For The Man
17.The Jean Genie
18.Suffragette City
19.Rock ‘N’ Roll Suicide
20.Outro


I bought this tape in my hometown from a female Bowie fan ( I got most of my tapes

from her. Many thanks to Martina Stegemann !!! )

The sound was ok (one of the best from that periode).

Nevertheless I remastered the tape, and I hope that your are

satisfied like me with the result.

Download this bootleg here
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment